Google
Free Web Counter
Free Counter

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Aamir to go bald for his film version of GAJINI

Aamir Khan plans to go bald for his new venture based on the South Indian blockbuster Gajini.

"Yes, I am going bald for this film for the first half. The other half will see me with hair. I act in one film at a time so I have all the time to go through the physical changes required for that film," he told DNA

Aamir's next film Tare Zameen Par is in its post-production state and will be completed soon.

Meanwhile, he is proud of the DVD launch of his past blockbuster Lagaan together with Chale Chalo, a film made on the making of Lagaan.

It has been six years since Aamir made Lagaan and seeing Chale Chalo left him teary eyed,

"So many things have changed," he sighs. "My son Junaid was a baby during the making of this film and now he's 5'11".

The time Lagaan went for the Oscars was very significant for Indian cinema. Perhaps Indian cinema wouldn't have gotten as much attention from the world if not for Lagaan. I would say it was a kind of turning point for Indian cinema."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home